GDT: PDSF/WCQF Game 3 @ Ducks 7:30 (VGK leads series 2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
giphy.gif

:pickle::pickle::pickle:

KNIGHTS WIN!
3-0!!!!!!

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Not gonna fool myself into thinking a 3-0 series lead means this one is in the bag.

But man. Being up 3-0 is just more fodder for what has been an absolutely storybook year.
Earned all three, though! We deserve to be here. It seems we’re just starting to play our game again. Big guns shooting, defence tightening up. Looking STRONG.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Nah you guys don't want to fall into the King's play. They want you to do that. Keep the speed in the lineup, it's burning them and wearing them down.

Normally I would agree. I have been calling for Reaves to sit since he was acquired. However, the amount of cheap shots in tonight's game was ridiculous.

The Queens have nothing to lose now & they are going to be even dirtier in the next game. We can shorten our bench if we have to, & I didn't see Carrier in the 3rd period.

I'm saying this solely for Game 4. If we have to come back here for Game 5, Reaves should sit again.

Reactions: Northern Knights

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Getting goals from Eakin and Neal, man things just turned the way we needed them. Two guys who I was getting frustrated with have brought their playoff games with them.

But its time to talk the truth. The Knights are a better team. The better team doesn't always win, that's playoff hockey for you, but Game 2 and the second half of Game 3 just showed the ice is tilted because the Knights just have more talent. The Kings have more history, but I'll take talent over legacy on the ice today. And we just added Perron, he'll only get better with this game to get his full timing back. If not for Quick standing on his head up until the third tonight this talent disparity would just be more obvious in the boxscore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->