GDT: PDF/WCSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:00PM | Goalie Goal Edition

How many goals will Flower score tonight?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They've definitely had the lion's share of puck luck & lucky breaks in this series. Gotta hope it starts to even out, but that involves skating harder & making our own luck.
Yeah there's no guarantee of evening out. When Vegas lost to Chicago in 2015 in the WCF the Hawks had the puck luck the entire series. Including Anaheim's wins. I mean in two separate OTLs for Anaheim I think they had a combined ten shots off the post.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Yeah there's no guarantee of evening out. When Vegas lost to Chicago in 2015 in the WCF the Hawks had the puck luck the entire series. Including Anaheim's wins. I mean in two separate OTLs for Anaheim I think they had a combined ten shots off the post.

To be fair I feel not yet existing is a good reason to lose a series :P

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It's quite neat that Jones has a SHUTOUT going.... I really hope he gets his SHUTOUT.... it would really be awful if someone said something that stopped him getting his SHUTOUT like saying SHUTOUT which is a curse for goalies who are aiming for a SHUTOUT so I hope by saying SHUTOUT I didn't ruin his SHUTOUT............ SHUTOUT.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
It's quite neat that Jones has a SHUTOUT going.... I really hope he gets his SHUTOUT.... it would really be awful if someone said something that stopped him getting his SHUTOUT like saying SHUTOUT which is a curse for goalies who are aiming for a SHUTOUT so I hope by saying SHUTOUT I didn't ruin his SHUTOUT............ SHUTOUT.
I like your style! :thumbu:

Reactions: hangman005

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
So far, it's been one of those games. Defense is a sieve tonight.

Gstumble.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Even if they come back to win this one. Even if they lose this one and take the next two to win the series, this just is not good from a Vegas perspective. Objectively speaking they have not been the better team three games in a row now. It would be one thing if Vegas was giving it their all and San Jose was just flat out better. That's not the case here. San Jose may well be better, I have doubts as to that, but Vegas has not played to their game consistently since Game 1. That's just terribly frustrating to see. San Jose is getting way too many high quality chances because the defense would rather chase the puck than play to the structure that made them successful. Offensively, there just isn't enough thought and deliberation before passes are made. Whatever the result is, Vegas needs to find their game as soon as possible if they want to get out of this series on top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad