OT - NO POLITICS PBS to the rescue - Charlie Brown specials will be on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Can’t you carry a gun in Vegas even in a bar

You can open carry anywhere unless they have a sign saying not too. I dont drink so IDK about bars. Wouldnt be smart to have one tho. I do recall carrying at a pool hall/bar.

If course you cant carry at schools, hospitals, post office...........basic any federal land.

When I visited area 51 it was suggested to disarm before you walk along the boundary.

A buddy of mine is getting his CCW thru a private teacher that comes to your house, I will be doing the same cuz like some of these older gun carriers told me open carrying makes you a target. Say something did happen I would be someone they would neutralize first.

Reactions: Kovi and DKH

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Crap. Pushing it to the limit here it was already 60 in the house as i hold out on using the heat, just lost power. Snow still coming down. Into the car I go for a phone charge.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Crap. Pushing it to the limit here it was already 60 in the house as i hold out on using the heat, just lost power. Snow still coming down. Into the car I go for a phone charge.
I’m at 65 was hoping for November 1

didn’t shovel and may not tomorrow my neighbor buddy was coming over but he may have COVID

he has been tested and ex rays and keeps coming back negative

he lives next door and is an animal so for him to have trouble breathing

last 2 days one of my eyes was blood shot vampire red and my vision became blurry

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

didn’t shovel and may not tomorrow my neighbor buddy was coming over but he may have COVID

last 2 days one of my eyes was blood shot vampire red and my vision became blurry

yikes. Feel better and stay safe. I had the man cold recently, just about back to normal now but I’d be lying if Covid hadn’t crept into my mind. Luckily that was not the case.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

It's going to be in the 40s tomorrow and 50s on Sunday. No reason to shovel for most. Out by Worcester we got like 8 inches, so I did one round and it snowed back over to the point where it didn't look like I'd done a thing. Way too f***ing early for this nonsense.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
ElmfGb6W0AECH8Z

the one f***ing thing I didnt want to win!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This.

Bad enough when it's just powder, but this stuff is so sticky it'll fly off in huge sheets and do real damage....if not worse....to anyone behind them.
It is a real shame that this has to be drilled home every time it snows. I managed to get everything off my roof before it got dark so I am happy.

I need to go grocery shopping but I may have to put it off until tomorrow afternoon.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

i was at work last week with my left eye pink. everyone stayed away from me.
i think it was allergies or cat or dog hair my daughter must of brought home on her clothes.
it was so itchy. if i touched it it would explode.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The parent company of the Dunkin' and Baskin-Robbins brands will be bought by a restaurant conglomerate in a deal valued at $11.3 billion, the companies announced Friday night.

That means Canton-based Dunkin' Brands will join Atlanta-based Inspire Brands and its portfolio of more than 11,000 Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Sonic Drive-In, Rusty Taco, and Jimmy John’s restaurants globally.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So I have a Christmas Cactus that was my Mom's and before that my Grandmothers.

It would bloom around Thanksgiving and one time at Halloween. It had not bloomed for 2 years which made me sad. It now has many buds and soon will be beautiful. I see this as a good sign for better things to come.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
So I have a Christmas Cactus that was my Mom's and before that my Grandmothers.

It would bloom around Thanksgiving and one time at Halloween. It had not bloomed for 2 years which made me sad. It now has many buds and soon will be beautiful. I see this as a good sign for better things to come.
My grandfather had a Christmas cactus for years. He kept it in the dark basement for certain periods of time so it would bloom at Christmas.

Sadly, I did not inherit his green thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad