OT - NO POLITICS PBS to the rescue - Charlie Brown specials will be on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I live close to Toronto, got my snow tires put on yesterday.
It was crazy busy there had to wait 45 mins even though I had a firm appointment.
Don't like the winter, prefer summer and fall
My snow tires are going on Sunday.

I have a very steep driveway and the snows do help. Also have front wheel drive and a stick shift.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I had to find my scraper so I could clean the truck off this morning, in CT it is the law you have to clean your vehicle off before driving somewhere.

Plus the Ranger does not have a rear window defogger so it keeps fogging up. Guess I'll have to try that stuff @Bruinaura posted about.

*Sigh* 2020 can just f*** right off :rant:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Just dont wipe it if you can help it. You'll get crazy water spots everywhere.
True story Im afraid to admit. but one time instead of the orange windshield fluid, I put orange antifreeze in there. Man, did that make it difficult to see after squirting that on the window. lol.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Beautiful day out here in Vegas as I wait for someone to come help me at the gun smith. Since my AR has live rounds jammed in it I need to wait for staff to come and get me. Prolly Covid guidelines too.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
True story Im afraid to admit. but one time instead of the orange windshield fluid, I put orange antifreeze in there. Man, did that make it difficult to see after squirting that on the window. lol.

I've had mine freeze up a million times but never used coolant. I have no idea how that would even react. Did it just clog up like slime on the glass?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I've had mine freeze up a million times but never used coolant. I have no idea how that would even react. Did it just clog up like slime on the glass?
Not really slime. More like a clear lubricant, where you couldnt see a thing if you used the wipers. Probably not so bad during the day, but this was at night, and you couldnt see a thing with the lights hitting the windshield.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Long drive
127FC159-EC4D-4DB7-9013-8E46C322113F.jpeg

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I made the mistake of eating left over chicken parm and spaghetti got lunch instead of a salad with some chicken in it and I’m lying on my bed like Brian Wilson unable to function from the food downer

I also can’t shovel in October

I have a dentist appointment at 4 so that will get me in motion - looks like early March out there

I also had 6 yards of screened Loam delivered this morning that now looks like old Boston Hill in Andover or wherever it was

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
When I left work I had 4 inches of heavy snow on my car. I had to push it off with my jacket I guess I will have to dig out the snow scrapper. The roads were fine.

It was beautiful with the trees , colors, snow and sun. Pretty drive home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->