PBM... we ain't talking Canadian

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
PBM...

My go to pizza... pepperoni, bacon and mushroom... also sometimes referred to as a "Canadian pizza"

Seems fitting that is the same initials for Bruins top line... seems even more fitting that Marchand is the mushrooms lol

Bergeron the bacon obviously as that is the best part, real bacon too, not that crumble garbage... but now finally they found their pepperoni in Pasta.

It's great having a legit 1st line again.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I hate mushrooms. Like i'd rather eat the ass out of a dead skunk than put a mushroom in my mouth.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
d0fe0c7d5e7cb2e89c19f5a1fd8bdf4c.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I hate mushrooms. Like i'd rather eat the ass out of a dead skunk than put a mushroom in my mouth.

Same here.

I am like a trashcan, I eat all sorts of food, but for mushrooms.

Amen. I can't stand mushrooms - they taste metallic to me. I really WANT to like them, since they're on so many things, but....

Back to the PBM line, yeah. They're good. Maybe a little too good. Our top line has 19 out of the 41 goals scored, counting Bacon's...erm, Backes'...two goals from the first game. If you take out the shootout goal (technically Hayes was the game decider, but others could in theory have scored), and you take out the ENG last night scored by...Moore I think, not the first line....you have our first line scoring over half the goals.

To me, that's dangerous. Too many eggs in one basket. The other lines have been stepping up lately, and while I'm glad that our top line really is our top line, I'd like to see us able to roll 4 lines.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad