Prospect Info: Pavel Novak, C/RW, 146th overall

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I think he means prospects like Novak, signalling the renaissance of Czech hockey.

As much as I hated you guys in the late 90s and early 00s with your ridiculously stacked teams and divine goaltending, I kinda miss the days of Czechia being a formidable opponent on the Worlds. Honestly? We miss you. Get your stuff together and be a thorn on our sides again. Always loved your skilled game and the sheer, f-off beauty that your players could unleash on unsuspecting defenses... At least when it wasn't ours. ;)
Good news is that we will be stacked on offensive D prospects next years. David Jiricek and Svozil are studs in Extraliga and few guys in sweden and finland are good too (Alscher, Hamara) There is also 15yo winger Eduard Sale who is dominating czech u20.

Reactions: Puhis

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm just happy that we have a clear team identity now, even if that identity is 5'9 centers.

Reactions: SomethingGeneric

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I’ve seen his name showing up on box scores here & there. How was he looked since his recovery?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I’ve seen his name showing up on box scores here & there. How was he looked since his recovery?
I think he’s looked about the same as most of the forwards on Iowa. Admittedly, I haven’t been super focused on him so I can’t give an in depth review. Probably close to the same level as Walker this year: middle 6 AHL guy.

Reactions: Minnesota

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->