Prospect Info: Pavel Jenys signed to an ELC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Still in Central. Politically, they were in Eastern Europe, but definitely not geographically.

Honestly didn't realize they were that far west. My teachers must have skipped that part of the lecture when we were talking about European geography. Right between Germany and Poland, wow. The more you know!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Honestly didn't realize they were that far west. My teachers must have skipped that part of the lecture when we were talking about European geography. Right between Germany and Poland, wow. The more you know!

Well, half of Germany was in the Soviet sphere of influence politically, so it's hardly surprising.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Awesome! Going to be going to alot more Icedogs games. Live about 5-10 mins from the Meridian Center!!!!

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Should be a good trade for Niagara and Jenys both. Not that Sudbury didn't have some talent, but he could really fit in with some of their skill guys I think.

Management comments on the trade were kind of brutal though: “What we liked about this move is that we feel we addressed two areas that need to be addressed,” Wolves general manager Barclay Branch said. “One is to create more offence and the other is to keep the puck out of our net.”

P10p

May 15, 2012
Don't see how this trade helps Sudbury in offensive output. The keeping pucks out of our net is probably only said due to the fact they received a defensive defensemen in the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->