Pavel Bure or McDavid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
If McDavid continues as he's going he will go down as a top 5 player of all time.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
This thread proves how spectacular McDavid is and how his legacy in the game is somewhat already set in stone

At 21, with 2 Art Rosses under his belt he's already proven to be insanely skilled over some of the NHL greats

Great era we are entering.

Edit** Don Cherry just compared Bure and McDavid

Reactions: cmorly

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
McDavid. I would put Bure in the superstar category with players like Forsberg, Hull, Sakic, etc. I don't think he's quite in the same tier as McDavid is projecting to be (Generational: Lemieux, Gretzky, Crosby, arguably Ovi). Even then I wouldn't quite put him on the same tier as the players between generational and superstars (eg. Malkin, Yagr, Messier).

Bure: Amazing player and a lot of fun to watch. I hope people aren't getting the impression he wasn't a great player. I think we all can see how great he was. :)

Reactions: cmorly

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I have a Bure jersey framed on my wall and it is still McDavid.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Bure was insanely entertaining to watch and a goalscoring freak but c'mon, this one is McDavid and it's not even close. If Bure was in the NHL now people would be calling him a goal suck who plays zero defense, which is basically what he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad