Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Overrated by Ranger fans
jlpsm5d.jpg

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
More of an assist guy then the sniper he was originally billed as. A lot of hype. A good player. But not a difference maker or a James Neal type that some thought he would be. I mean there is still time. But the pedestrian Fan cries foul over his ice time like he is Tarasenko.

He was literally NEVER billed as a sniper.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
More of an assist guy then the sniper he was originally billed as. A lot of hype. A good player. But not a difference maker or a James Neal type that some thought he would be. I mean there is still time. But the pedestrian Fan cries foul over his ice time like he is Tarasenko.

I don't know where you're pulling this sniper stuff out of, because I've always seen him called a playmaker, not a huge goalscorer. Also, he's on pace for a 52 point season in 82 games, despite being 10th among F's in 5v5 TOI per game (with at least 11 games played)

Reactions: haveandare

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I don't know where you're pulling this sniper stuff out of, because I've always seen him called a playmaker, not a huge goalscorer. Also, he's on pace for a 52 point season in 82 games, despite being 10th among F's in 5v5 TOI per game (with at least 11 games played)
Just showing how pedestrian we all are with comments like these :laugh:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
It’s supposed to be likable but my mind keep processing Pruitt Taylor Vince with a left claw

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Overrated by Ranger fans
I can actually agree with the idea that some fans have blind spots to and underrate some of his flaws.

Everyone points to his ceiling a little too often for me considering not every prospect reaches their ceiling.

I figured I'd shake it up a bit bc I feel bad piling on (even though you bring it on yourself)

An entirely fair point despite pulling the sniper comment out of the depths of delusion.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I can actually agree with the idea that some fans have blind spots to and underrate some of his flaws.

Everyone points to his ceiling a little too often for me considering not every prospect reaches their ceiling.

I figured I'd shake it up a bit bc I feel bad piling on (even though you bring it on yourself)

An entirely fair point despite pulling the sniper comment out of the depths of delusion.
I dont care much for "labels" per sé. I am labeled as a nice guy.......but anyone that REALLY knows me......would beg to differ, as I proceed with.........stop begging, you are old enough to steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->