Confirmed with Link: Pavel Buchnevich has agreed to terms on a four-year contract

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
This thread really showcases how some people are never happy. Good deal for the Blues and I'm very happy with it.

When you have an ascending player reaching his prime, I would have tried to go 5-6 years. But we have no idea how it went down, Maybe Army tried and Buch wanted to test FA still early in his career.

Vektor

Jun 11, 2018
When you have an ascending player reaching his prime, I would have tried to go 5-6 years. But we have no idea how it went down, Maybe Army tried and Buch wanted to test FA still early in his career.
Oh I meant fans. Deal makes sense on both ends of Buch and Army. Sorry if I misunderstood your reply.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I swear some people on our board are just never happy.
You happy we didn't go after Schmidt or Dillon?

Army happy our D-core. Which is shame he doesn't see full picture.

Buchnevich trade A+ and contract is B. Great job by Army. I respect.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
You happy we didn't go after Schmidt or Dillon?

Army happy our D-core. Which is shame he doesn't see full picture.

Buchnevich trade A+ and contract is B. Great job by Army. I respect.
Who says we didn't go after them? 2 2nds for Dillion most likely wasn't going to happen in the first place, and Schmidt had a NTC so there's a possibility that he didn't want to come here.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Who says we didn't go after them? 2 2nds for Dillion most likely wasn't going to happen in the first place, and Schmidt had a NTC so there's a possibility that he didn't want to come here.
You are right. Maybe he and they didn't want to come here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad