Confirmed with Link: Paul Wilson named SVP, Public Affairs and Communications for Groupe CH

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Jul 7, 1994 - Wilson Recalls 114 Tons Of Hot Dogs Franks Undercooked, USDA Says. An Oklahoma City company is recalling 114 tons of hot dogs nationwide because some may have been undercooked and could cause illness if eaten, the U.S. Agriculture Department said Wednesday.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Is Ben any relation??

Hot Dogs Saved My Life - The Most Comprehensive Guide On The Market [Ben Wilson]

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Something has been bugging me in that news:

As a partner with NATIONAL Public Relations where he heads the Corporate Communications group, Paul Wilson works closely with a vast array of key clients that includes ArcelorMittal, Bombardier, Cogeco, Lowe's and Molson Coors. Before joining NATIONAL, Paul served as vice president communications and public affairs with a major Quebec brewery, and also worked at the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Canada. Following a transition period at NATIONAL, Paul will officially join Groupe CH on Monday, August 6, 2018.

So basically, Molson is also hiring his friends now? :sarcasm:

But the major Quebec brewery makes me feel like it's not Molson and they don't want to talk about that company

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Is he the guy that will get the better hot dogs?

I think you nailed it. His first order of business should be to provide more transparency and communication on how the dogs will be better next season. No shortcuts, an ingredient-by-ingredient plan must be laid out and put in motion. As fans, we will accept nothing less!

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
I think you nailed it. His first order of business should be to provide more transparency and communication on how the dogs will be better next season. No shortcuts, an ingredient-by-ingredient plan must be laid out and put in motion. As fans, we will accept nothing less!
I will only accept Organic Grass Fed Beef Hot Dogs. Anything less will not improve my expirience.

Reactions: Runner77

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Footage of Wilson when he saw what the communications department left him with:

giphy.gif

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
What does he mean by same old, same old in relation to this guy's hiring?
Same old type of comms vp. He believes the title to be "very 1990s". Should have gone with some new job description and title, more in tuned with the new media world of today and tomorrow. And with a really fresh face.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
It's been well documented that he is responsible for Bergevin's pants... fox hole nepotism people... look it up...

Reactions: Kimota

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Same old type of comms vp. He believes the title to be "very 1990s". Should have gone with some new job description and title, more in tuned with the new media world of today and tomorrow. And with a really fresh face.

Okay. Thanks for the info. I guess we'll see how this Wilson guy will help. But he will have a bigger role than what Beauchamp had. Beauchamp was directly a Habs employee, whereas Wilson will have Habs, Evenko, Spectra, as well as Bell Center, Place Bell, and Complete Sportif Bell (meaning whatever events are run in those buildings).

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Already ordered my Wilson Jersey! Is he projected to be top six?

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Something has been bugging me in that news:

So basically, Molson is also hiring his friends now? :sarcasm:

But the major Quebec brewery makes me feel like it's not Molson and they don't want to talk about that company

*puts on tinfoil hat*

ArcelorMittal, Bombardier, Cogeco, Lowe's and Molson Coors

That's actually a very very impressive list of companies to work with.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
All hot dog jokes aside, Molson said changes were coming, and they have been taking place, slowly but surely...it is still hard to get too excited, because MB is still employed, and who knows where this leads to on ice changes...a very interesting summer upcoming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad