Paul Stastny vs Derick Brassard

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Brassard will have a better season this year. Probably a career year. 65 points?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Brassard will have a better season this year. Probably a career year. 65 points?

I doubt Brassard has a career year. He had shoulder surgery and is expected to be miss the start of the season but I'd still take brassard.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Id say Paul but Im sure he'll break his foot during the preseason and spend his usual 20ish games on IR

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
I picked Stastny, and thought it would be a lot closer than this. I think NYR is going to regret trading Stepan, because Brassard is only a #2 C himself.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I doubt Brassard has a career year. He had shoulder surgery and is expected to be miss the start of the season but I'd still take brassard.

Has there been any updates on his status? Initial reports seemed to indicate he could miss anywhere from just training camp, to the first month in the season

Anyways, in terms of production pace, I think he's a great candidate to rebound from last year. His underlying numbers were good, he has a history of producing, and some of the contributing factors to his down production may have improved. He also showed the capacity to produce at a higher level in the playoffs up until he wrecked his shoulder. On the downside, he may be slow to get back into game shape depending on how much training he misses as a result of the surgery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->