Paul Kariya or Patrick Kane?

Paul Kariya or Patrick Kane?

• Kariya

• Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
LOVED Kariya as a kid and he has a huge nostalgia factor along with "what could've been" had it not been for his injuries but Kane has already surpassed him in feats.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I think you have to go with the guy with the Cups, although I love Paul Kariya, and he is in my top 15-20 players of all time.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I'll go with Kane if we're talking strictly Peak but Kariya maybe had a better Prime. I'm not sure why people are talking like Kane has played in some high scoring era as oppoed to what Kariya played through. Kane scored 106 points in a season where nobody else hit 90. Kariya topped out at 108 points in a year where 6 guys put up 115+.

dmj616

Oct 12, 2010
Either one seems like a fine option. I lean towards Kane because Kariya played with top end talent like Selanne, and Kane played with B players like Toews.

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
Either one seems like a fine option. I lean towards Kane because Kariya played with top end talent like Selanne, and Kane played with B players like Toews.
Kane also played a majority of the time on the second line though. Not that that should be held against him but it goes both ways.

Kane obviously had the better peak with the better playoffs, but Kariyas prime was longer. Either way it’s close but Kane’s peak was just to good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad