Paul Fenton

RyanGetzlafsHairline*

I don't think the Predators would stop him from taking a head job somewhere, but Poile is getting pretty old. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a handshake agreement to take over pretty soon.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I think this is sarcasm. I think he is probably next in line for David Poile, and in all likelyhood, I think he will stay with the Predators until Poile retires with him then taking over as GM. They may even do one of those transition periods where Poile is president of hockey operations and Fenton steps in as GM.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I think this is sarcasm. I think he is probably next in line for David Poile, and in all likelyhood, I think he will stay with the Predators until Poile retires with him then taking over as GM. They may even do one of those transition periods where Poile is president of hockey operations and Fenton steps in as GM.
I'd say this happens within the next 3 years.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
He has interviewed and not gotten a few GM jobs in the last few years. I think a lot of the propensity for American players, particularly those that derived from east coast NCAA programs, traces to Fenton. I didn't put two and two together until I noticed a pattern even in the PTOs Milwaukee issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad