Rumor: Paul Bierne leaving Sens

Kickabrat

WHAT - ME WORRY?
Jul 4, 2004
Ottawa
Maybe ticket sales aren't doing so good. If ticket sales are floundering, then the guy in charge of ticket sales is in trouble. Or maybe he got an offer he couldn't refuse.

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
Anything under a year though does look downright mercenary though, he spent about 7 years at TFC - and then less than a year here if rumour is true.

Be curious to see what the move is to though.

I wouldn't call it "average" but it's certainly not as strange as people are making it out to be. Very good chance that he got offered to work elsewhere for greater benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Just letting people know that in this industry, people frequently jump from organization to organization relatively quickly to try and climb the ladder.

Some of you guys are jumping to conclusions really quickly.

Or in many other industries too... In food service, at some point I had like 5-6 bosses in 5 years. Sales manager of a multi-millions business.

But not even a year sems a bit short to really settle. Probably more money elsewhere

Nonetheless, as always HF Sens =

thumb.jpg

Last edited:

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I wouldn't call it "average" but it's certainly not as strange as people are making it out to be. Very good chance that he got offered to work elsewhere for greater benefits.

I have a friend who works in the head office of the Eagles now. He started with the Ravens, then Minnesota Gophers, then Wild, then the Vikings. All this within 5 and a half years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad