Post-Game Talk: Pats lose Super Bowl LII to Philly and Foxborough turns into a circus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
My family doctor makes about 300 G's per year and she just saves lives. Her old man should've encouraged her to build arm strength, throwing accuracy and the ability to bounce back from a blind side hit. Bad parenting.

yeah, I mean if only millions of people were willing to spend billions of dollars to watch her tell a kid to cough

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Awesome. When Case Keenum signs a 100mil + deal with Minny now I will burn all my stuff.

I really think Minny will be best off with Keenum.

You're getting back what was the best rookie RB until his injury in Dalvin Cook. Cook and Murray is a deadly backfield, and WR are good. Just need to add an impact TE

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I'm reading $74 mil in guarantees. Unreal.

Here's what I want to know, if you are willing to give him the richest contract in league history now, why not just franchise him for this season to see if he is worth it, and then offer this after this season? It's obvious you are willing to take whatever amount it takes to sign him, so you don't have to worry about that.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Here's what I want to know, if you are willing to give him the richest contract in league history now, why not just franchise him for this season to see if he is worth it, and then offer this after this season? It's obvious you are willing to take whatever amount it takes to sign him, so you don't have to worry about that.

Good question. Only possible answer I can come up with.....and it's more than a bit of a stretch.....is they're worried about the QB market going up significantly in the next year due to Cousins and perhaps Rodgers and want to avoid having to pay even more next year at this time. Maybe they're just worried about pissing him off and/or the potential PR hit that could come with franchising him.

Again, just spit-balling......but it does seem like they are jumping the gun quite a bit here.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Good question. Only possible answer I can come up with.....and it's more than a bit of a stretch.....is they're worried about the QB market going up significantly in the next year due to Cousins and perhaps Rodgers and want to avoid having to pay even more next year at this time. Maybe they're just worried about pissing him off and/or the potential PR hit that could come with franchising him.

Again, just spit-balling......but it does seem like they are jumping the gun quite a bit here.

I mean, if they offered him the 3rd richest contract ever, would he have really said no?

So bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad