Post-Game Talk: PATROITS at NY Jets - It was an ugly win - Pats 30 NYJ 27 F

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
What's frustrating this season is neither side of the ball has been great... But in quite a few games the offense has been decent enough to win, and in some the defense has been decent enough to win... But not in the same game.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If they lose tonight, there's no reason Newton should start another game. Let Stidham play the last 8 games and prove he's not the guy (and help you lose some games so you can get your guy in the draft).

Reactions: GabeTravels

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
THE PATRIOTS AREN'T A GOOD TEAM

There is not a single game where you can say oh they'll definitely win.
I get that, but you are going under the assumption that they are going to lose every game. Im just going under the impression that they will probably win a couple more game this season especially since they are only a few.plays away this season from a having another win or two already. They have to lose everyone of their remaning games to even have a shot a lawerence

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I get that, but you are going under the assumption that they are going to lose every game. Im just going under the impression that they will probably win a couple more game this season especially since they are only a few.plays away this season from a having another win or two already. They have to lose everyone of their remaning games to even have a shot a lawerence

Not every game, they probably will win another game or two. But this is very much looking like a 4-12 team. I just don't see any benefit of going 7-9 or 6-10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad