NFL: Patriots Success

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
No, Steelers fans talk more about how much they hate Tomlin and Butler as coach. There are 30 other fanbases that hate the Pats. Well for the most part anyway.
Patriot fans get annoyed with teams hating on them. Fans of the other teams get annoyed with arrogance and the cockiness of Patriot fans. It does go both ways.
I used to let it get to me. It doesn’t anymore. I have more important things in my life to worry about
Reading some of the stuff about the Patriots in the Pittsburgh board here in HF says they are very deep inside Steelers fans' heads.

Sep 19, 2008
Pittsburgh fans have irrationally high expectations. They want Tomlin and Sullivan fired. At least they don't verbally abuse or mock their own city's athletes like Philly.

Sep 19, 2008
Eliminated in playoffs two straight years

SULLIVAN HAS LOST THE BOYS FIRE EVERYONE RUTHERFORD FAILURE :ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:

Butler is a bad defense coordinator but that's it.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Pittsburgh fans have irrationally high expectations. They want Tomlin and Sullivan fired. At least they don't verbally abuse or mock their own city's athletes like Philly.

Because they are not good coaches. They are both clueless with in game adjustments. Tomlins teams too often are unprepared. Just look at opening night. They play down to bad teams. Every year they lose to a team they should beat by 3 scores.
They have what 1 playoff win in the last 6 years? And that was to the Bengals who handed to them on a silver platter.
So you just ask yourself as a fan. Has Tomlin got the most out of his squads? The answer is a clear no. His only SB win was basically Cowhers team.

Sep 19, 2008
Because they are not good coaches. They are both clueless with in game adjustments. Tomlins teams too often are unprepared. Just look at opening night. They play down to bad teams. Every year they lose to a team they should beat by 3 scores.
They have what 1 playoff win in the last 6 years? And that was to the Bengals who handed to them on a silver platter.
So you just ask yourself as a fan. Has Tomlin got the most out of his squads? The answer is a clear no. His only SB win was basically Cowhers team.
Is Sullivan a bad coach too?

Sep 19, 2008
The Steelers and Pens success has spoiled many

The "city of champions" (billed as such on winter classic jerseys) is highly demanding of championships, to the point where missing the playoffs, not advancing far enough, or underachieving draws significant fan ire. I guess it's good for people to be passionate in some way but it's also unfair to put people on such a high pedastal. Tomlin routinely takes his team to the playoffs. They win games too. Many teams would love a coach like him.

What does Sullivan have to do with Tomlin?

Tomlin won a chip 11 years ago. Sullivan is 3 years removed from back to back chips. Why are you comparing them?
Just by lurking other boards people seemed extremely upset about Sullivan and being swept.

Two consecutive playoff series defeats has not sat well with penguins fans. Another playoff loss and they'll really call for his head like bylsma.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
The "city of champions" (billed as such on winter classic jerseys) is highly demanding of championships, to the point where missing the playoffs, not advancing far enough, or underachieving draws significant fan ire. I guess it's good for people to be passionate in some way but it's also unfair to put people on such a high pedastal. Tomlin routinely takes his team to the playoffs. They win games too. Many teams would love a coach like him.

Just by lurking other boards people seemed extremely upset about Sullivan and being swept.

Two consecutive playoff series defeats has not sat well with penguins fans. Another playoff loss and they'll really call for his head like bylsma.
Fletch ain’t even a Penguins fan champ

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Is the first tough game for the Pats week 10/11 VS the Cowboys ?

Could they legitimately start 10-0 ?

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Is the first tough game for the Pats week 10/11 VS the Cowboys ?

Could they legitimately start 10-0 ?
Yes, I think they have a legit shot ay 16-0 again, maybe even 19-0 as long as they stay healthy.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
They have Bellichek, he's the best of the best.
Sucks that the Giants never promoted him to head coach after Parcells retired.

Here's a food for thought, how many assistant coaches that were with the New York Giants have become great head coaches:

Bill Parcells
Bill Bellichek
Sean Payton
Tom Landry
Vince Lombardi
Tom Coughlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad