NFL: Patriots knew Rams offense from TV show and interviews

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm curious how the NFL rigged the Giants to beat the Patriots (twice) and yet has not rigged it to make them win more than that. I mean, clearly that's the NFL preference if they've won twice over the guys they rig it for 6 times.

Reactions: Voight

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Well this isn't true at all lol

I mean the thread was about league forced TV shows and interviews and they are in here talking about game film. Patriots defenders don't deal with facts. I guess it's like when you watch an action flick and you have to suspend belief. That's what they have to do. Caught cheating multiple times, QB in his 40s and never busted once for PEDs but everybody else around him has, all the rumors, teams made up of average players winning 6 Super Bowls, etc. NFL is living up to it's patent "sports entertainment" Nothing real about it anymore.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I mean the thread was about league forced TV shows and interviews and they are in here talking about game film. Patriots defenders don't deal with facts. I guess it's like when you watch an action flick and you have to suspend belief. That's what they have to do. Caught cheating multiple times, QB in his 40s and never busted once for PEDs but everybody else around him has, all the rumors, teams made up of average players winning 6 Super Bowls, etc. NFL is living up to it's patent "sports entertainment" Nothing real about it anymore.
You havent dealt with one fact this entire thread.

Hoyer referenced watching all or nothing (which was filmed two years ago when Jeff Fisher was thw coach), an NFL network interview with McVay, and Peyton Mannings breakdown series he has on ESPN.

So what exactly are you upset about?

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
You havent dealt with one fact this entire thread.

Hoyer referenced watching all or nothing (which was filmed two years ago when Jeff Fisher was thw coach), an NFL network interview with McVay, and Peyton Mannings breakdown series he has on ESPN.

So what exactly are you upset about?
Bueller?

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Dude, you are making Patriots haters look sad and pathetic, when in fact we are a proud and noble people. You are giving us a bad name.

giphy.gif

Hating the Patriots is suppose to be a brotherhood. If I meet somebody new and they are a Patriots hater, I know they are a person of integrity and strong morals. I know they won't lie, cheat, or have their wife do witchcraft on me behind my back.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
giphy.gif

Hating the Patriots is suppose to be a brotherhood. If I meet somebody new and they are a Patriots hater, I know they are a person of integrity and strong morals. I know they won't lie, cheat, or have their wife do witchcraft on me behind my back.
What about in front?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
giphy.gif

I believe a lot of Pats haters gave up after the 28-3 comeback. After that it was just a losing battle.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I believe a lot of Pats haters gave up after the 28-3 comeback. After that it was just a losing battle.

Oh the game where a team just had the run the ball the whole second half and be first time Super Bowl champions. But were forced by the league to make it interesting for ratings?

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Oh the game where a team just had the run the ball the whole second half and be first time Super Bowl champions. But were forced by the league to make it interesting for ratings?
Haha they deserved to lose if they listened to the league.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal

Yet the league did not let the Broncos come back in 2014...or the Raiders in 2003...or many more Super Bowl blowouts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad