NFL: Patriots knew Rams offense from TV show and interviews

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Look, I know this is fair game. But what was that thread.. Patriots good or bad for NFL? This hypocrisy is astounding. He's basically bashing players/teams for giving him content and hits for his job while praising the Patriots because they don't. He's not the only one, all of the media does it.

If I'm a player like Lynch who doesn't want to do interviews.. Actually, every player in the league should go "I'd answer your question or do this interview but if we ever play the Patriots they will use it against me and my team" The end. Lets see how much the media likes bashing and twisting players words and the slobberfest of the Patriots continues.

Not to mention the NFL forces teams to do Hard Knocks. If I was a fan of one of these teams that was forced to do it, I would be irate.

Reactions: flyersfan187

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Holy **** just stop already. IF the Patriots actually figured out the Rams through TV shows and stuff...then that's on the Rams for being hilariously predictable and putting it out there.

Get over it already. A team doesn't win 3 super bowls illegitimately after being supposedly exposed for cheating.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Holy **** just stop already. IF the Patriots actually figured out the Rams through TV shows and stuff...then that's on the Rams for being hilariously predictable and putting it out there.

Get over it already. A team doesn't win 3 super bowls illegitimately after being supposedly exposed for cheating.

If you are forced by the league to do interviews, answer questions, and TV shows. What are you suppose to do? Everybody should be robots like Belicheat but no no that's not allowed because the league would be extremely boring. You see the double standard here? They can never just play people straight up. You see why these cheating nerds are horrible for the league?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
If you are forced by the league to do interviews, answer questions, and TV shows. What are you suppose to do? Everybody should be robots like Belicheat but no no that's not allowed because the league would be extremely boring. You see the double standard here? They can never just play people straight up. You see why these cheating nerds are horrible for the league?

Here's a 45 minute documentary with practice footage, game film, interviews with everyone involved in the coaching staff and detailed explanations on how the Patriots beat the Seahawks when they faced off in the super bowl.

Enjoy.

Edit: I should also mention that Belichick does a game film TV show during the season on a local boston station.

Last edited:
Reactions: wintersej

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
What's the topic? That the Patriots watch game film? Your OP is convoluted and poorly put together.

Sorry but shows the league forces teams to participate in doesn't = game film. He didn't say they watched their Saints game to figure them out. He watched an all access show they were forced to do and interviews.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Sorry but shows the league forces teams to participate in doesn't = game film. He didn't say they watched their Saints game to figure them out. He watched an all access show they were forced to do and interviews.
Every team has mandatory press availability. Whats your point?

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
And the Pats would still win and @SouthGeorge would complain that the NFL is changing the results.

"its obvious the Patriots had a mole in the screen writers room...how else could they be so prepared"

seriously though its called watching game film. The Patriots obsess over it for a week 5 game, nevermind the Superbowl.

and its not like LA had some elaborate complex scheme to figure out. They basically run 2 plays. Run, or play action and hit a crossing route.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
"its obvious the Patriots had a mole in the screen writers room...how else could they be so prepared"

seriously though its called watching game film. The Patriots obsess over it for a week 5 game, nevermind the Superbowl.

and its not like LA had some elaborate complex scheme to figure out. They basically run 2 plays. Run, or play action and hit a crossing route.

But somebody on the team said they figured them out from a TV show they are forced to do and interviews not game film. Yet, you keep ignoring that to push your own narrative.

Reactions: Fixxer

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
But somebody on the team said they figured them out from a TV show they are forced to do and interviews not game film. Yet, you keep ignoring that to push your own narrative.
You keep ignoring my posts. Every team has mandatory press availability, anything after that is completely voluntary and up to the players.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
You keep ignoring my posts. Every team has mandatory press availability, anything after that is completely voluntary and up to the players.

Yeah and there's a double standard. Belicheat and Pop are praised for being robots during interviews but nobody else is allowed to do it because the league would be boring with 0 stories. Shows like Hard Knocks aren't voluntary and forced by the league. Patriots have ruined everything good with this league.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Yeah and there's a double standard. Belicheat and Pop are praised for being robots during interviews but nobody else is allowed to do it because the league would be boring with 0 stories. Shows like Hard Knocks aren't voluntary and forced by the league. Patriots have ruined everything good with this league.
So NFL players are told by the league what to say?

Are you feeling alright? This is over the top even for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->