Patrik Magnusson ,a swedish Zdeno Chara?

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
An average prospect (meaning he will never play in the NHL, unless he really breaks out). Does not skate very well, decent defensively though and has some offensive instincts although hockey sense is mediocre. Career minor leaguer at best.

The Viking Fury

Nov 28, 2005
MLive has also an article regarding Patrik Magnusson, here is the link: http://blog.mlive.com/snapshots/2007..._says_mag.html

Will see what happens
Do you know what this means? 10 more years of oohing and aahing and slurping of the red wings with posts like "If the red wings can find late round gems like Datsyuk and Zetterberg, and even guys who weren't even drafted, how come my teams GM cannot?"

I hope he busts just for that, of course, unless he signs with the caps in which case I hope he become an all star norris defenseman :sarcasm:

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Do you know what this means? 10 more years of oohing and aahing and slurping of the red wings with posts like "If the red wings can find late round gems like Datsyuk and Zetterberg, and even guys who weren't even drafted, how come my teams GM cannot?"

I hope he busts just for that, of course, unless he signs with the caps in which case I hope he become an all star norris defenseman :sarcasm:

If it makes you feel any better, Jim Nill (Wings assistant GM) compares Jonathan Ericsson (dead last pick of the '02 draft) to Jay Bouwmeester...

...stylistically. He does add that Ericsson could become a good #3 defenseman and Jay is already a solid #1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->