MrME5Tw.png

3sTgvfS.jpg

NZ1pYFq.png

JWcSsWp.png

xqxcXh2.jpg

Last edited:

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Weird to think that this may be the last retirement of a number for 15 + year’s. The next players number we retire may not even currently play on our team.

Reactions: liquid1988

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Weird to think that this may be the last retirement of a number for 15 + year’s. The next players number we retire may not even currently play on our team.

Hall and Nico are probably the only two possibilities from the current team and both have a looooooooonnnnngggggg way to go before that's a consideration.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
awesome GDT ..love it. Disappointed I didn't grab tickets for this one and they are just overly steep now, grab the two points for patty! excited to see our new toy mesh in LGD!

Reactions: mtnet and JK3

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
8:08 start time has to be a typo. The ceremony would be the length of a feature-length film if it starts at 6:15.

Figure it is a 45 minute ceremony, takes you to 7pm. The cleanup of the ceremony stuff on the ice and ice re-surfacing takes you to 730 when teams will come out for warm ups and then game at 8.

Reactions: Maine Fan and JK3

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
8:08 start time has to be a typo. The ceremony would be the length of a feature-length film if it starts at 6:15.

Wingman beat me to the explanation but yeah the new protocol is to have the ceremony before any pregame warmups.

That's why I thought it was stupid to make people rush in for the banners when it was originally going to be limited...you already have the entire crowd stuck in the building for an hour between the end of the ceremony and puck drop as is.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LGD!!

Huge night for Patty as well, it has been known for a long time that 26 would be going to the rafters, and it's great to see it finally happen.

Reactions: mtnet

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Confirmed guests via e-mail: Daneyko (duh), Marty, Nieds, Stevens, Arnott, Sykora, Holik and Brylin at least.

I was looking all over for this info to put in the OP but couldn't find it anyhwere. For Marty Night they put out a list right away including who was MCing, Doc of course, not sure who it is tonight, maybe Matt Loughlin?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Excellent GDT, JK3. I'm not usually excitable but pumped for tonight!

To the above, knock on wood and throw salt over my shoulder, pretty sure they're 4-0 for retirement nights.

Reactions: mtnet and JK3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad