Prospect Info: Patrick Timothy Kane III

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Wait, isn't it his birthday today?!?

Amazing if he shares today with his kid.

Edit: just looked at the date, he had his kid a week ago. So a week apart.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2020-11-20_10-28-46.png

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
also congrats but I don't think they are married...

Kane isn’t married is he?

don't think so, Kane and girlfriend is what I have read...

not sure what he is waiting for, she is a stunner...

They're engaged, I believe.

And they've been together for the better part of the last decade. They're basically husband and wife. My fiance and I have been together for 9 years in January, and we just call each other husband and wife, most the time, and don't correct people when they call us that.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Not every player (or men in general for that matter) gets married before having kids. I don't even think Saad and Crawford are/were married before they had their kids.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Not every player (or men in general for that matter) gets married before having kids. I don't even think Saad and Crawford are/were married before they had their kids.

Right. I just had a baby in May, and I'm not married, though we're engaged. My first born was also outside of marriage, as we were 16 in HS. Lol.

With religion really kind of starting to fade away, the beliefs that go along with it have started to fade, also. It's not the issue it used to be to have kids outside of marriage. Only the most old school of people, or religious fanatics have issues with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearr

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Winning 3 Cups and being the best American born hockey player is cool and all, but nothing beats being a dad.

Good for Kaner, guy is all grown up.

Crow

May 19, 2014
They're engaged, I believe.

And they've been together for the better part of the last decade. They're basically husband and wife. My fiance and I have been together for 9 years in January, and we just call each other husband and wife, most the time, and don't correct people when they call us that.
What is keeping you from marriage?

Sorry if that’s rude but I personally don’t get it.

This is coming from a place where I’m expecting but not married but probably will as soon as corona is somewhat ok. Hasn’t been close to that long though

Crow

May 19, 2014
It's a formality. A piece of paper. Really nothing more.
That’s one way to look at it. I don’t see it that way. Seems simplistic. It’s also a very serious legal and often spiritual commitment with many real consequences.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->