Patrick Thoresen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape Clutch

Jul 19, 2004
Hey guys, Does anyone know whatever happened to that kid? I remember reading the scouting reports, I dont' understand what the hell happened with him! Did he say something wrong? cuz all the teams passed on him twice... I dont' get it.

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
Kanye West said:
Hey guys, Does anyone know whatever happened to that kid? I remember reading the scouting reports, I dont' understand what the hell happened with him! Did he say something wrong? cuz all the teams passed on him twice... I dont' get it.

He was invited to the Boston Bruins' 2003-04 training camp and was wholly unimpressive. Sent packing shortly thereafter.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Kanye West said:

On the Swedish board there's a rumor of NHL teams being interested in him for next year. I always liked him from his days with Drakkar and was shocked he wasn't drafted, but would be all for the Habs taking a shot on him.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Right now he is helping Red Bulls Salzburg in the playoffs of the austrian league.

Last night he scored 2g 1a to pull EC Salzburg even with VSV in the finals, the best of 7 series is now tied at 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->