Recalled/Assigned: Patrick Russell recalled from Bakersfield

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a look.... but we already took a look at a guy like Marodey and he looked good. Why not just send him up?

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Oh must have missed the thread, looks like he was recalled on the 11th. Good! He deserves a real shot at this lineup with what he’s shown in his short stint here.
Absolutely agree, I like that Russell is recalled, I hope he uses this opportunity to force himself into an NHL job.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
My guess is warm body to have incase anyone is injured/tired for the second half of the back to back. Marody should be in before him

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
My guess is warm body to have incase anyone is injured/tired for the second half of the back to back. Marody should be in before him
I think that's the plan.

From what I gather it seems to be a promotion to a guy that has listened and has taken off season seriously enough. Might not get a single game in, but they are giving him a pay cheque for some hard work

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I think that's the plan.

From what I gather it seems to be a promotion to a guy that has listened and has taken off season seriously enough. Might not get a single game in, but they are giving him a pay cheque for some hard work

It also makes a lot more sense to have him sit in the PB than a guy like Benson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad