Patrick O'Sullivan on CBC Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonneau

Jan 31, 2003
Nova Scotia
Visit site
MePutPuckInNet said:
Dude, you seriously don't need to tell me that......
I'm laughing at the fact that it's airing on St. Patrick's Day.

I know, I was thinking you'd take it that way when I wrote it, sorry

I've seena CBC story on Sullivan before as well

Well done story. It's good to see that after a week and a half of hearing about cheap shots and why hockey is such a bad game, we see that there are people who deserve to play the game.

What struck me as completely strange was the comments by Don Cherry at the end of the piece basically asking if O'Sullivan could have made it so far if not for his father pushing it. Way to go Donald; it doesn't matter if there was even a shred of truth to that, it's still completely classless.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
Well done documentary/report on Patrick O'Sullivan. I enjoyed it, to a certain degree it was unbias, presenting numerous perspectives of what Patrick O'Sullivan was going through (father, mother, coaches, etc.).

Snugglepuss

Dec 25, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
It was an excellent piece for sure. Very well done.

John O'Sullivan is a low-life creep and a loser. I saw so angry at him especially when they showed him talking to the CBC guy as he kept cussing.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Sure was a great piece. And I could tell with the interview with the one NHL team why he was selected at 56th overall. He was nervous, unsure of himself, but felt he had to deal with it. I was, and continue to be certain since before draft day that he will turn out to be a player.

Go Patty Go!!! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad