Player Discussion: Patrick Maroon

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
ya taking offense to what he has said in media this year .... he just said last game was tooo quiet for us the players trying to reach playoffs etc.....

people take afronts to that etc.. but the barn is quiet honestly it should be louder STM should go to nashville for a game learn how to cheer or winnipeg
It’s been quiet for years

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
ya taking offense to what he has said in media this year .... he just said last game was tooo quiet for us the players trying to reach playoffs etc.....

people take afronts to that etc.. but the barn is quiet honestly it should be louder STM should go to nashville for a game learn how to cheer or winnipeg
I didn’t really take it as a jab at the fans, so much as a jab at his team for playing with little intensity. The original question was about how the lightning played, and he was criticizing the bolts.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

But but... we are the thunder!?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm fine with B I G R I G coming back again next year for the same contract he has now. No he's not great but damn it, I don't have a lot of faith that any new Syracuse callup short of ABB is gonna make any more of a sizeable impact than Maroon will as a 4th liner

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
He won’t be back.

we need to create roster spots for Verhaeghe, Stephens.

and potentially another prospect
We will probably lose one of Kilhorn, Johnson, or Palat. We may have to trade another contract like Coburn or another forward to resign #71 and #98. I see us offering DET or another cap cellar team something similar to a 2nd + a player for a cap dump.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
We will probably lose one of Kilhorn, Johnson, or Palat. We may have to trade another contract like Coburn or another forward to resign #71 and #98. I see us offering DET or another cap cellar team something similar to a 2nd + a player for a cap dump.

We need a Patrick Maroon, Dave Andreychuk type on the team, though. Plus the way he batted the puck out of the air, settled it, and then started a goal was nasty.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
If he stays,he should change his number to 21 (dunno how they'll agree with with Point) cuz he was number 7 last year,won a cup,now he is number 14... :D

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I don't know about needing to keep him, but maybe we can work something out. If not we need somebody like him. He was a monster on the boards, a shot screener that's a pain to move, a great locker room personality, and hungry wily vet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad