Patrick Marleau's role will be very important and key this season on the LW

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
What the Leafs need is a LW who's proven himself by leading his team in scoring and then just pay him $650,000 a year.

TDotMassive

Jul 13, 2018
6ix
As we as suckas don't even have a real talented forward playing LW behind Marleau at all. We do have a rumbling fool in hyman who is very key also as a power tool and pk killa but johnson is playing his first season as a LW for us fully. So he talented too, but not like the legendary, always steady marleau. Marleau rarely misses even a beat or a game so we ain't worriying fools. But still, if that sucka would go down, we would need to move some real tool fool on the LW to score instead of marleau. Or even trade for a sucka. Marleau that important to us. He can score, and skate like the wind of zelda. He might be old like we is, like smoking on that cigar and stuff, but he still a professional who gets it done. He likes playing with our best players of the world. Young, marner, nylander, tavares, matthews and all. He likes it and will lamp that thang real hard again. Like over 25 times this season again. He will be our key fools for surely. He one of the best. An ex Captain of the san jose sharks. Mayne he got the experience to do it. He wants it real hard.

I'll just say that Hyman was one of our best playoff performers last year, and proved tough as nails against Boston. Babs is a smart coach... there are real reason why he values Hyman so highly.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Johnson... though he led an AHL team in scoring...
I was kind of referring to Tyler Ennis if he's healthy and playing a system that suits his abilities.

I just have a hard time accepting people's wanting wingers like Johnsson or Kapanen in top forward positions when their
assist rates don't beat Komarov's. Not that they can't be great 3rd/4th line contributers. Hyman shows one can become a part
of a line's success with limited talent, developing smarts, and great work ethic, so who knows? Many of the best lines in
hockey have come from two talented forwards with one grinder/defensive/lunch pail/in your face player for balance.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Is Nash still out there? On a one year deal he could help insulate some of the younger wingers who ain't quite ready oh wait i mean.

He could twerk it behind marleau

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018
Well be fine, the fact that at 39 years old Marleau can still put in 20+ goals and play decent defensively. With JVR gone the younger guys will get their chance. If Rick Nash would take a one year/one million dollar contract, then sign him.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
As we as suckas don't even have a real talented forward playing LW behind Marleau at all. We do have a rumbling fool in hyman who is very key also as a power tool and pk killa but johnson is playing his first season as a LW for us fully. So he talented too, but not like the legendary, always steady marleau. Marleau rarely misses even a beat or a game so we ain't worriying fools. But still, if that sucka would go down, we would need to move some real tool fool on the LW to score instead of marleau. Or even trade for a sucka. Marleau that important to us. He can score, and skate like the wind of zelda. He might be old like we is, like smoking on that cigar and stuff, but he still a professional who gets it done. He likes playing with our best players of the world. Young, marner, nylander, tavares, matthews and all. He likes it and will lamp that thang real hard again. Like over 25 times this season again. He will be our key fools for surely. He one of the best. An ex Captain of the san jose sharks. Mayne he got the experience to do it. He wants it real hard.

how come they have'nt banned this idiot yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad