Patrick Kane vs. Bryan Little

PuckheadMcGillycuddy

Aug 12, 2002
Patrick Kane is a better player in nearly every single category.

I like Kane better, too, but God only knows what kind of awful situation he could end up with, as far as playing on an awful team. Little has a job waiting for him in a year or two centering either Kovalchuk or (if they re-sign him after the 2007-08 season) Hossa, or maybe both.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Isn't Bryan Little the better two-way player. He's also much tougher, right? Kane's more like a Hejduk and Little is more like a Langkow, I think. I've never seen either player, and I'm just going off of what I've read, so I could be way off.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
By the way, Bryan Little is nearly 200lbs and is absolutely ripped. I would not call someone who is two hundred pounds of muscle a small guy.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Patrick Kane is a better player in nearly every single category.
Well, Kane is not stronger or more able to play a well-rounded game. Yet. Although I'm thinking he won't ever be either, age differences aside. I'd take Little over him for the NHL. I'd sign Chris Drury as a free agent before I'd sign Daniel Briere too, as an illustration.

brightscout

Jan 24, 2007
Pat Kane has way more potential then Littlle. It's as simple as that.

Well, Kane is not stronger or more able to play a well-rounded game. Yet. Although I'm thinking he won't ever be either, age differences aside. I'd take Little over him for the NHL. I'd sign Chris Drury as a free agent before I'd sign Daniel Briere too, as an illustration.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Isn't Bryan Little the better two-way player. He's also much tougher, right? Kane's more like a Hejduk and Little is more like a Langkow, I think. I've never seen either player, and I'm just going off of what I've read, so I could be way off.

You put words in my mouth.:)

Westguy13

Apr 6, 2005
Not KC...
You can't really come up with a reason for a guy having more potential. He just has more raw talent, thus having more potential.

He has more raw offensive talent but the guys going to get knocked around in the big leagues and has never impressed in his own zone. Little isn't the defensive liability Kane seems to be.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I couldn't care less about Little being more responsible defensively at this point. If he can't score, which is his main job, he won't have too much worth in the bigs. And in the WJC, Little was a complete non-factor offensively, as opposed to Kane who was a year younger and the best forward on his team.

Kane is faster, more agile, more creative with the puck, better playmaker, and has a better touch around the net. I take Kane 10 out of 10 times.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Pat Kane has way more potential then Littlle. It's as simple as that.
I don't think anybody would dispute that. I also think approximately 99.999% of anybody surveyed would take Kane. I'll be happy in my own little .001% of the world who takes Little. Crossing my fingers that the lax atmosphere of the OHL this year hasn't robbed him of the fire he'll need to make that Drury=Little vs. Briere=Kane comparison stick. It's a worry, I admit. But I'd still take Drury over Briere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->