Patrick Kane : super highlights

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
it seems that he has a LOT of space to do his stuff, if he is a canuck in the dallas series, he will NOT able to do all that stuff.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Great video of Kane....superb skills on the kid exactly what he showed in the World Juniors as well.......I would be interested in seeing any other videos of the top players for this years draft similar if you or anyone happens to have any.

Also wondering what the first song on the video is if anyone knows?

THanks.

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
it seems that he has a LOT of space to do his stuff, if he is a canuck in the dallas series, he will NOT able to do all that stuff.

Clearly things will be different for the guy in the NHL. The tools are there, however, so if he can handle the physical stuff he'll be a star. Otherwise someone will have another Sedin on their hands I guess.

dkdex

Apr 2, 2007
mo,via waukegan ill,
thanks for the clip of the next hawk,i somehow thought he would be more a playmaker the way people talk about him:handclap: but he can find the back of the net,exactly what we need,dkdex

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.
in the hf radio interview (i suggest listening to it) PK is actually asked whether he considers himself more a sniper or a playmaker. his answer was basically "whatever gets the puck in the net."

i think he has a bit of a shoot first mentality from watching the entire knights season + WJCs.

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
i think he has a bit of a shoot first mentality from watching the entire knights season + WJCs.

Nah.. that's not him at all ;)

One thing he definately needs to do is to *stop* trying to do it all himself when the team struggles. He did that on several occassions when the knights struggled and it only made things worse.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
in the hf radio interview (i suggest listening to it) PK is actually asked whether he considers himself more a sniper or a playmaker. his answer was basically "whatever gets the puck in the net."

shoot first. I don't think so. If anything, the kid needs to shoot more. He's got a great shot but doesn't use it as much as he should. Although he was better about it in the last half of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad