Patrick Kane nets 50 in 47!

knight44

Jul 31, 2005
Toronto
coming into the season Kanes hands were compared to Schremps hands and i can see why now they both has laser accurate shots and they both are so creative with the puck.

turnbuckle*

Elias is one of the better defensive forwards out there. Not sure Kane can claim the same. Else wise possibly

I don't recall Elias being a great defensive forward at 21 years of age; I doubt he was spectacular in his own end when he was 18 either. Kane has the determination, speed and smarts to be a superb two-way forward at the NHL level some day, and I don't doubt that he will.

Mark Hunter told me a few weeks back for an article I wrote on Kane that his determination is what will make him an elite NHLer some day. that determination should bode him well in learning the defensive end of the game. Pat admits readily that he needs to work on that aspect of his game.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
I don't recall Elias being a great defensive forward at 21 years of age; I doubt he was spectacular in his own end when he was 18 either. Kane has the determination, speed and smarts to be a superb two-way forward at the NHL level some day, and I don't doubt that he will.

Mark Hunter told me a few weeks back for an article I wrote on Kane that his determination is what will make him an elite NHLer some day. that determination should bode him well in learning the defensive end of the game. Pat admits readily that he needs to work on that aspect of his game.
There have been a lot of players as skilled or similar arsenal to Kane priorally or in the NHL right now. All of whome had "determination" or similar situation. Not sure how many of those are now stellar two way players. It is all but sure he will get better but question is how good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->