Patrick Kane 400th goal

Amazinmets73

Dec 1, 2015
I guess. I just think Hull, with the career he had, is the greatest player to play for Chicago. If Hawks fans are ready to anoint Kane the “greatest Blackhawk”, that’s fine, but I think there’s a little recency bias in play.
Yea, and Willie Mays is the best baseball player to grace a Mets roster. No one claims he's the greatest Met for obvious reasons.

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
Yea, and Willie Mays is the best baseball player to grace a Mets roster. No one claims he's the greatest Met for obvious reasons.

That’s a pretty bad comparison, though. Mays played for the Mets at the very end of a long career. Hull scored 600+ goals, won 2 Harts, 3 Art Rosses, a Cup, and played almost all of his NHL career with Chicago.

It’s not like I’m trying to say Bobby Orr is the greatest Hawk...

Amazinmets73

Dec 1, 2015
That’s a pretty bad comparison, though. Mays played for the Mets at the very end of a long career. Hull scored 600+ goals, won 2 Harts, 3 Art Rosses, a Cup, and played almost all of his NHL career with Chicago.

It’s not like I’m trying to say Bobby Orr is the greatest Hawk...
Not the analogy I was aiming for. I was attempting to exhibit how ridiculous it is to take games played on teams other than the Blackhawks into consideration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad