Patrice Cormier and John Tavares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spetzky

Jul 31, 2004
Edmonton
They probably already are better, remember the game was different from the past. Plus, Tony was a goaltender we can't possibly compare them. Not a chance, any of them will be the "Next One".

bonefizzle

Dec 5, 2004
i dont no much about the other guys but i think tavares will end up being a great player a forsure top 2 round pick of the nhl but no spezza or crosby.. i see him as someone more like a jay mcclement , who dominated growing up and was playing tier 2 in gr 9 as a 14 year old getting good numbers.. drafted 2nd overal only behind spezza who had already played a year in the ohl but then in the ohl alot of players who weren't as good as him at a younger age caught up to him. He still managed to have a a good junior career playing a major role for team canada, and was also st louis 1st pick in the 2nd round.. will probably be playing in the nhl within two years. For some reason i see tavares having a similar career.. or maybe even something like shremps career but i don't see anything more.. although i would love for him to prove me wrong and be as good as previous 16 year olds who have played world juniors because I love young prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad