Player Discussion Patrice Bergeron III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Very relieved he wasn’t too old for the league and can still keep up and keep the ‘A’

Reactions: DBL84

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Game winner baby.

Only 40% in the dot though. Was 69% in his last 4 games i believe. Wonder what Brindamour is telling his C's to do.
Yeah, plus they've had time to study up. Bergeron will adjust, as long as the refs actually let him stay to take them.

Reactions: TwineTickler

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Thought that wasn't his best game of the playoffs. He started slow on the dot in both series before. He does historically struggle against Staal in the dot although that wasn't the issue last night.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Man I wish he got to win the C every game he’s the real captain of our team and the best one in the NHL.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I don’t think he puts his skates and uniform on for a game he didn’t play if he was captain just saying.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I was actually interested to see what would happen with the trophy with Z out but he came out anyways. Looked like Bergy and Z led the charge to the trophy anyways though

He was a beast tonight

Reactions: TwineTickler

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I don’t know if he’s saying Z is selfish, but he’s definitely criticizing him for coming out to celebrate with the teammates that he leads.

****ing stupid thing to be upset about

Or even comment about if that's what it was about. That's like the clown on the main board last night complaining about Chara coming out in full uniform. It's about the TEAM

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad