Player Discussion Patrice Bergeron II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I was sitting there yesterday sober thinking ‘watching 63-37-88’ as a group but as incredibly different skill sets that work to perfection is something I need to start right now appreciating more

When epic meets iconic you have these guys

Just ridiculous how phenomenal they are

Pastrnak healthy is a 600+ goal scorer

Bergeron is like the child of Jean Belliveau and Bob Gainey

Words can’t describe Marchand you have to watch

Id like to think a clone of Jean Ratelle and Don Marcotte, but Ill settle for a Belliveau and Gainey clone.

Last edited:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Simply ridiculous he doesn't have more Selkes. He is a defensive maestro and pretty damn good offensive player. That possible goal he prevented today without drawing a penalty was a work of art.

And if he stays healthy and has a typcial Bergeron season from here on out (please!!!) that play alone should be cemented in the voter’s minds as to why it’s his to lose every year

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Does anybody have a 5 second clip of him in the neutral zone against the Habs when he got the puck three times? As much as the outdoor game play showcased him for the Selke, I really thought those couple seconds should be shown to everyone.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Does anybody have a 5 second clip of him in the neutral zone against the Habs when he got the puck three times? As much as the outdoor game play showcased him for the Selke, I really thought those couple seconds should be shown to everyone.

Absolutely. That was a classic example of Bergeron and heads up relentless neutral zone play at its finest

Reactions: b in vancouver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad