Pat Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
orangeandblack said:
has he committed to a college yet? i havent seen anything saying he has. i know hes a grade younger then the rest of the team, and is a junior in high school now. is there a chance hes going to report to the ohl?

As of right now, Michigan has a leg up on his services. The question still remains though if he will decide to go the OHL route. The fact that he is not accelerating (as far as I know) and that he would have to play a year in the USHL lends its self the very real possibility he could end up in the O. London holds his rights by the way.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
that was my thinking too. he did not accelerate his studies, so it looks like its either ushl or ohl next year. he should be a high nhl draft pick, i dont know how much a year in the ushl would help him in that respect over the ohl, although i doubt it would hurt him that much. just a gut feeling that he ends up in london next year, in a situation similar to muellers.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
VOB said:
As of right now, Michigan has a leg up on his services. The question still remains though if he will decide to go the OHL route. The fact that he is not accelerating (as far as I know) and that he would have to play a year in the USHL lends its self the very real possibility he could end up in the O. London holds his rights by the way.
Being a BU fan, I heard he was leaning towards BU but I believe he will go to the OHL.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
bigd said:
Being a BU fan, I heard he was leaning towards BU but I believe he will go to the OHL.

I was just going by what some University of Michigan insiders told me but seeing how you are very close to the team, I will concede and take your word for it over theirs.

I too think he will go the OHL route though.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Do you guys actually know what you are talking about or are just speculating? All this OHL talk is getting me excited. If Kane ends up in London then :D :yo: :clap:

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Just speculation on my part (not too close to London's organization, closer to UofM and they are kind of excited...but they all fear the OHL option right now!)

Now bigd on the other hand is close to the situation, as his son plays on that team. If anyone knows anything about Kane's intention, he'd be one of them.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
bigd is pretty connected to the ntdp program. he called mueller to the dub months before it was announced. kane's situation is similar, i had speculated ohl before, and bigd's input makes me believe my specualtion even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad