Pat Davis-Kitchener Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm

Feb 27, 2002
Near Ottawa
Visit site
I was at the Kitchener-Oshawa last night and I was really impressed with number 10 from Kitchener, Patrick Davis.

He has amazing moves, good size, he's a very good skater, good work ethic and almost a point per game so far.

I'm just surprised is not ranked in the first round or even among the first 50 players on everybody's list(I saw him 3 times this season and no I'm not a Kitchener fan). I believe he will be the surprise of next yr draft...if there's one.

I'm also surprised that Kindl is ranked by most guy before Lashoff. Kindl is a very good skater but not very physical. He also makes a lot of mistake. Lashoff (I saw him play 7 or 8 times) is more physical and seems more confident on the ice.

So far, I've seen Pouliot, Crosby, Bourret, Paquet, Latendresse, Lashoff, Kindl...all potential first round draft choice. I believe Davis should be on that list.

X-SHARKIE

Norm said:
I was at the Kitchener-Oshawa last night and I was really impressed with number 10 from Kitchener, Patrick Davis.

He has amazing moves, good size, he's a very good skater, good work ethic and almost a point per game so far.

I'm just surprised is not ranked in the first round or even among the first 50 players on everybody's list(I saw him 3 times this season and no I'm not a Kitchener fan). I believe he will be the surprise of next yr draft...if there's one.

I'm also surprised that Kindl is ranked by most guy before Lashoff. Kindl is a very good skater but not very physical. He also makes a lot of mistake. Lashoff (I saw him play 7 or 8 times) is more physical and seems more confident on the ice.

So far, I've seen Pouliot, Crosby, Bourret, Paquet, Latendresse, Lashoff, Kindl...all potential first round draft choice. I believe Davis should be on that list.

I saw Kitchner twice last year and Davis played in one of those games. I've only seen Pouliot once this year vs the Guelph , where he really took me back in awe on how really good that guy was....were Davis, You see alot of ability but he's not in that league yet IMO. But mabey he has come along?

He's a huge player with great skating ability but he needs to use his body more, his hands are good but not good enough were he can play this finnese game without being a physical force he could be. But he is ooooozing potential and mabey it shines threw on some nights?

I love Lashoff, Last year he completely shut down COrey Perry and Robbie Schremp in a game vs London.... Extremely impressed with that guy, he does it all, he was great on the pp and physical in his own zone. Very competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->