Pastrnak vs Laine

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Lol, wow. I had to go take a look at his posting history after what you said. He really has a hate on for anything Jets related and especially Laine huh? :laugh:

Yep, even in threads that have nothing to do with the Jets he will find a way to put the Jets into it. I've reported him a few times, I mean he's not even being subtle about being a troll.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
yeah, i think there is a good chance Pastrnak doesn't repeat his 16-17 scoring numbers, leaving a lot of people here surprised

it's kind of rare for there to be so much confidence in a low 1st round pick after one great season at 20 years old. especially considering his linemates.

It really isn't if you watch him play instead of classifying him by his draft position. BTW those linemates that need to be considered were 2nd and 3rd round picks. Do you know how many 20 year olds have ever scored 30+ goals and 70+ points? It's elite company.

And for those who haven't watched him play... Of players who have played at least 100 games, Pastrnak's has the 13th highest G/60 and 17th highest P/60 since he broke into the league in 2014-15.

Last edited:

Enthusiast17

Sep 13, 2017
Interesting poll results. If Pastrnak stays on the same line it’s going to be hard for Laine to match that production.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
yeah, i think there is a good chance Pastrnak doesn't repeat his 16-17 scoring numbers, leaving a lot of people here surprised

it's kind of rare for there to be so much confidence in a low 1st round pick after one great season at 20 years old. especially considering his linemates.

Pastrnak's underlying numbers were always there. He just received some more ice time plus PP opportunity. He didn't really do anything unsustainable based on his previous two seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad