Pastrnak scores a Beauty vs the Oilers

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
He went right around useless Benning. Benning also made a great pass on the empty net goal as well, the guy is pure garbage,

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I was surprised there wasn't a thread seconds after he scored it. Was awfully sweet.
If it was a few other guys, (insert names) there would have been 3 or 4 threads already made. Everyone blaming Benning but 3 or 4 guys watched it, including McGod, there was a lot of coasting going on. Reminded me of Pavel Bure in his prime

Last edited:
Reactions: b in vancouver

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
If it was a few other guys, (insert names) there would have been 3 or 4 threads already made. Everyone blaming Benning but 3 or 4 guys watched it, including McGod, there was a lot of coasting going on. Reminded me of Pavel Bure in his prime

Ya, they just blame Benning. Pasta's up there with the best young kids in the league. He's in that same group as Matthews, Laine, Eichel but doesn't get the love.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Ya, they just blame Benning. Pasta's up there with the best young kids in the league. He's in that same group as Matthews, Laine, Eichel but doesn't get the love.

I mean sure Benning looked bad on that play but Pasta has done that to a lot of dee. Not like he is new to this fancy stuff. Also McDavid cheated on the play going for the break out before it was there and got caught gambling. He left the middle of the ice open for Pasta to exploit. Everyone stopped skating thinking he was going shoot.

This Bure goal is kinda similar, after watching some of his videos they remind me of Pasta a bit. Bure has a legacy, so Pasta has a ways to go.

Reactions: Angry Hockey Dad

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
It was a beauty ngl

But it was Benning.... Why is this guy even in the f***ing league. He is easily in the conversation for worst dman in the league.

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
Sweet move but talbot has to make that save. The move in front of the net wasn’t that great and talbot was about to go into the corner.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Man pasta is amazing. Might end up the best forward heck maybe even player from that draft class.
Bruins "missimg" picks is more then made up with some of these home run selections.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad