Pastrnak hat trick

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia

Look's like he's reached another level this season, first goal was an end to end rush where he did it himself, last 2 were one timers. Wouldn't be surprised to see the entire line to flirt with 100+ points provided they stay healthy.

Reactions: Macch

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
That line pretty much covers all bases. You want D? You have the best two way centre and one of the best two way wingers in the game. Want goal scoring or playmaking? They are all capable of that.

Marchand may hit 100 if he plays like the did last season. Don't see Pastrnak or Bergeron coming close though IMO.

I'd only bet on one guy hitting 100 this season, McDavid. I am sure there may be other 100 point players but I am assuming a lot goes right for them to get there but McDavid has shown he can get there even if the PP isn't clicking.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Man, I bet so many teams are kicking themself.

Well Red Wings did a good scouting that year, sounded from the Bruins TV-guys, Pasta were their second pick if Larkin was off the board.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Kind of amazing how productive the line is given how little ice time they get compared to other star players. Bergy and Pasta literally had 4th line TOI today, a little over 13 minutes each.
That seems very stupid. Is it?

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
That seems very stupid. Is it?

Pretty much every line was "feeling it" today so Cassidy was being generous to the other lines, he didn't even put PP1 on the ice for the last 2 powerplays. But in general, Cassidy likes to keep them at 15-16 minutes if he can. Though he isn't afraid to give them 20+ minutes in important games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->