Pasta Hat Trick and 8th of his career

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
First 40 goal scorer for the Bruins since Glen Murray. Before tonight, the two closest were

- Marchand had 39 a few years ago, but his 40th goal was waived off after as the refs blew the whistle as the puck was going in ( Beleskey took a shot to the head and fell to the ice ) .

- Pasta's injury prevented him ffrom hitting 40 last year ( finished with 38 )

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Only his 8th? This guy is a machine, honestly thought he'd had more by now. I half hope he wins the Rocket. Just a fun player to watch, with a great personality to boot.

Reactions: b in vancouver

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Only his 8th? This guy is a machine, honestly thought he'd had more by now. I half hope he wins the Rocket. Just a fun player to watch, with a great personality to boot.

I actually came to say how crazy it is he has 8 already. 8 is a lot of hat tricks for someone at this point in their career. I would guess no other player from his draft year and after have more than half as many. Matthews for instance only had his 2nd career hat trick recently, the first since his rookie debut where he scored 4.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
It's his 8th but his 4th this year.

Hard to hate, easy to love. Guy loves hockey, gonna be a star for a long time.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I actually came to say how crazy it is he has 8 already. 8 is a lot of hat tricks for someone at this point in their career. I would guess no other player from his draft year and after have more than half as many. Matthews for instance only had his 2nd career hat trick recently, the first since his rookie debut where he scored 4.

Laine just got his 8th the other day and McDavid has 6, then DeBrincat and Ehlers have 4, and no one else has more than 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad