Pascal Leclaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

X0ssbar

He looked very solid in the two games he was called up for last year - amazingly quick glove hand.

I believe Pascal will be in Syracuse for another year as he still could use another solid year of development. Denis will be #1 this year and I know we are on the market for a backup. I am sure PL will get some spot duty with the big club if there is a season next year.

Devo-2

Apr 1, 2003
Rochester, NY
Visit site
Rowsdower said:
Any thoughts on him? When do you see him making a full-time jump to the NHL? How good do you think he'll be? Thanks.

He sure didn't look good in the couple playoff games I saw in Rochester against the Amerks.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Top Shelf said:
He looked very solid in the two games he was called up for last year - amazingly quick glove hand.

I believe Pascal will be in Syracuse for another year as he still could use another solid year of development. Denis will be #1 this year and I know we are on the market for a backup. I am sure PL will get some spot duty with the big club if there is a season next year.

How 'bout bringing back UFA Ron Tugnutt for a year, maybe two?

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
Leclaire well be Denis back up this season.

While Leclaire might get a few more games in the NHL, I doubt he'll be the full-time back up to Denis. He's got a lot of bugs in his game to work out and riding the pine in Columbus isn't going to get it done.
Look for the CBJ to bring in a vet back up (like last year with Brathwaite) to buy Leclaire another year in Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->