Pascal Leclaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins4777*

How can he be injured for so long? What type of injury is it?

I'm kinda getting worried now, i was happy with how he was playing earlier in the season but he hasn't played in what? 50 games or something....i've been anxious to see his development, but everytime sycracuse comes here he is injured.

What's up with him? What do you guys think about his potential still?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I guess it's one of those Brian Finley-type groin injuries.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Yep, groin injury. He starts feeling better, than has a setback and isn't ready for another two weeks...that's happened for the past three months. One has to wonder if this will be a recurring problem with him, since he relies on his reflexs so much.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It would concern me that the guy hasn't started more than 45 games in a single season.

bruins4777*

Jacobv2 said:
It would concern me that the guy hasn't started more than 45 games in a single season.
same here, this was really supposed to be his year....o well. Goalies bloom late, he's still young i hope columbus doesn't give up too early. They have denis in front of him anyways, so they have plenty of time for him to develop.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
It really doesn't matter, he is the back-up to Goerhing when he is healthy as well! Just because he is 3 years younger doesn't mean he is better! He has had WORSE stats all 3 years they have played together, yet no one mentions Goerhing as a possible Blue Jacket goalie. Why?

jiggs 10 said:
It really doesn't matter, he is the back-up to Goerhing when he is healthy as well! Just because he is 3 years younger doesn't mean he is better! He has had WORSE stats all 3 years they have played together, yet no one mentions Goerhing as a possible Blue Jacket goalie. Why?

Except Leclaire has better stats than Goehring this year, and had a similar save percentage last year.

bruins4777*

jiggs 10 said:

Leclaire and goehring were splitting when leclaire was healthy.
Last year goehring had more starts due to the fact that leclaire went to the NHL otherwise they split.

Goehring is 5'8 and the NHL is too obssesed with size to give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad