Pascal Leclaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins4777*

What do you guys think about this kid? I personally like him a lot, i haven't seen him much, but i like his speed and his agressive butterfly. He looked good in the 2 starts he had last season to me.

Personally i see his celing as an NHL all-star, i'm not sure about franchiser, maybe. What do you guys think?

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
bruins4777 said:
What do you guys think about this kid? I personally like him a lot, i haven't seen him much, but i like his speed and his agressive butterfly. He looked good in the 2 starts he had last season to me.

Personally i see his celing as an NHL all-star, i'm not sure about franchiser, maybe. What do you guys think?

He is my favorite goaltending prospect. I like him a lot, he is very under-rated. I see him being a very good starter, he will be like a Turco, an All-Star goalie, very good number 1 goalie. His style is great, he is very exciting to watch when he is playing in net. :D

SedinFan*

BuppY said:
He is my favorite goaltending prospect. I like him a lot, he is very under-rated. I see him being a very good starter, he will be like a Turco, an All-Star goalie, very good number 1 goalie. His style is great, he is very exciting to watch when he is playing in net. :D

I'm not sold on Leclaire, from the many times I have seen him play, he tends to positionally be out of sink, and commonly let in a soft goal or two. He's got a lot more maturing to do before he hits the NHL. Potential is high on the other hand.

bruins4777*

ndhockey21 said:
The other goalie for his team is better IMO Karl G. cant spell his last name.

Way to short to make the NHL as a starter. And leclaire is better to me. Especially this year.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I've never been a huge fan of Pascal Leclaire. He's always had all the tools, but lacked the concentration of overall mental ability of a top flite goaltender. Leclaire is prone to really ugly goals that completely throw off his game for stretches. It's like a Tommy Salo syndrome.

He seems to be putting things together in the AHL finally, but I'll wait for him to put a consistent season together before I'm willing to change my mind on him.

I just don't see him being a top flite NHL goaltender.

IkeaMonkey*

flyers guy said:
That's not even close for Hasek, he was like 5'8 as well.

Thats not close for Goehring either. He is SERIOUSLY about 5'4-5'5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->