Pascal Dupuis Value with Crosby Out

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
How do you think Dupuis will play now that he isn't on the same line with Crosby? According to DailyFaceoff he will play on the second line with Kunitz and T.Kennedy. Will his production go down now that Crosby is injured and not playing with him? Should I drop or keep Dupuis?

Head 2 Head League: G A P +/- PPP SOG PIM HITS

Notable FA are:
Ryder
Burrows
Brouwer
Setoguchi
Boyes
Perron
Steen
Hodgson
Gonchar
Glencross
Grabner
Bozak
D.Roy
Nugent-Hopkins
Goligoski
J.Johnson
Gallagher
Ott
Cammalleri
Clowe
R.Whitney
Fleischmann
Erat
Little
S.Koivu
Cogliano
S.Matthias

Notable Goalies
Fasth
Emery
Lehner
Markstrom

Last edited:

Robokopp

Feb 5, 2013
My Office
I must say that Ryder and Setoguchi are two interesting candidates! Since Dupuis is LW/RW (correct me if Im wrong) Burrows might be a good substitute to keep the flex up but I would go for eiter Ryder or Setoguchi.

But to answer your first question, I defenitily think that his production will go down. So will Kunitz. Without Crosby on the ice its easier for the D-men to focus on other forwards, such as Dupuis and Kunitz and then they wont be as productive as they've been.

Not sure how the rest of your legues is, judging by the FA's not so deep which means dropping Dupuis wont be crucial for you. If you are far behind and need to gamble, go for Ryder or Setoguchi (probably Ryder since the Habs are doing pretty good)!

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I just dropped him and went with Ryder. RNH is starting to bounce back though as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad