Partner: WHL Conference Final Preview

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
I have a hard time believing the Thunderbirds will handle the Rockets in 5 games.... Series will likely go 6 or 7. Kelowna is the defending champions and just eliminated the top team in the WHL in Victoria. Honestly the series could go either way but a 5 game series win for Seattle while starting on the road is a lofty prediction.

dmortens

Jan 5, 2014
Kelowna
I agree, Seattle in 5 is a little quick. I think the series will be longer than that. The article brings up Seattle's stingy defence but ignores the fact that the Rockets just eliminated the Royals who allowed 20 less goals over the regular season, good for #1 in the league. That being said, Seattle has allowed 13 goals in 9 games so the Rockets will definitely be in tough. I really think if they can shut down the Barzal/Gropp line they have a solid chance in this series.

RonTugnutt

Kesler is washed up
Sep 5, 2011
Seattle in 5 lol what the hell are u guys smoking?

Sorta like how it was Kamloops in 7, Victoria in 6.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
I have a hard time believing the Thunderbirds will handle the Rockets in 5 games.... Series will likely go 6 or 7. Kelowna is the defending champions and just eliminated the top team in the WHL in Victoria. Honestly the series could go either way but a 5 game series win for Seattle while starting on the road is a lofty prediction.

I agree, Seattle in 5 is a little quick. I think the series will be longer than that. The article brings up Seattle's stingy defence but ignores the fact that the Rockets just eliminated the Royals who allowed 20 less goals over the regular season, good for #1 in the league. That being said, Seattle has allowed 13 goals in 9 games so the Rockets will definitely be in tough. I really think if they can shut down the Barzal/Gropp line they have a solid chance in this series.

Seattle in 5 lol what the hell are u guys smoking?

Sorta like how it was Kamloops in 7, Victoria in 6.

We were smoking the wrong stuff. Should have said Seattle in 4.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad