Partial Plan Subscriptions

Discussion in 'New York Islanders' started by MDIsles, Sep 26, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. MDIsles

MDIsles EFF Snow!

Economics
    Has anybody received theirs yet? I haven't and its only a week until the home opener. My rep doesn't even respond. Yet, they respond when you plunk down the $1255. Not real happy with the Isles tix office. Heck, the my tickets website even blows. You can't even see your profile on it. Additionally, you can't even see your electronic tickets if the have them. I had/have partials with the Orioles and Sixers and those tix office go out of their way to help you out. Not so much with the Isles, maybe its just because I am a new subcriber. Looks like I will be one and done by the way I have been treated. Go Isles!

2. IwayMike

IwayMike Registered User

I still have not received my tickets either. Except for the first year with a partial plan, my sales rep is not very helpful and does not ever do anything for me except for ask for payments or try to sell me something. Also, gone are the promotional items (signed pictures, pucks, etc.) for taking a plan and paying early.
    This year I wanted to get my seats moved (for several valid reasons) and both talked to him and sent a detailed email message. He calls me back saying got me what I wanted, but when I checked the new seats they were not at all what I requested. Not sure if he knowingly tried to give me seats I did not want so I would no change my seats or he just paid no attention to what I was asking for. In either case it was wrong and I was not very happy.

Moral of the story, The Islanders Sales reps do not care about their partial plan holders.

3. MDIsles

MDIsles EFF Snow!

Economics
    Thanks man. My rep promised me aisle seats in 308 I am not expecting to get them judging from your response. Yeah I am done after this season with the Isles tix. It was an impulse buy anyway, because I was so pumped that they had a nice year for the first time since 2007. I just hope my rep gave my the right 15-game plan, I requested the weekend plan because I am coming up from DC. Knowing my luck, I will get the wrong section, no aisles, and the rival plan with majority weekdays which will then have to be sold at less than face.:laugh::sarcasm:

4. beLIever

beLIever Registered User

I contacted my rep yesterday - I'm a new ticketholder on a half-season plan and I haven't received my tickets either. He said they had all been printed and shipped by UPS Ground and should arrive within the week. (They better, given that the home opener is at the end of next week).

I've been promised tickets in the last row of the 200s section as I want to be able to take my Dad, who was a season ticketholder for 25 years, to some games. My Dad is older and as we found out in the playoffs, he can't handle the stairs of the Coliseum anymore. If my seats are not where I was promised them, I will be furious.

But I have to say my rep was been very responsive to me when I asked for tickets in a certain place and was immediately responsive to my emailed question yesterday, so I'm planning on things working out.

5. MDIsles

MDIsles EFF Snow!

Economics
    Thanks beLIever! I hope everything works out.

6. Bones45

Bones45 Prince is a Redneck

I have dealt with the Isles ticket reps for years with varying degrees of success. They are NOT fast to respond when you leave vmails. Days later you'll get a response. Thats not acceptable in my book.

I would imagine that they have cut headcount and are probably in a transition period. I would think they are all happy they even have a job.