• DatsyukToZetterberg (North Kariya)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Still trying to find homes for Getzlaf, Marchessault, Smith, Theodore, Giordano, and Burns

Judging by some keepers that are being kept these guys are substantially better.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Keepers have been posted on the wiki.

Please take a moment to ensure that yours are correct.

With the keeper deadline passed, the trade rules are now different. All trades must include an equal sum of 2020 main draft picks and non-prospect players, but those two things do not need to be balanced individually. For instance, a player can be directly traded for a 2020 m.d. pick with no additional picks involved.

UC has been working on a new and improved Available Players list which should be ready to roll way before it is needed. Meanwhile, our prospect draft begins on Wednesday morning at the stroke of midnight.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
UC has been working on a new and improved Available Players list which should be ready to roll way before it is needed. Meanwhile, our prospect draft begins on Wednesday morning at the stroke of midnight.

I will generate the Available Players list on Wednesday after the Wood Chipper deadline has passed. It'll have way more stats than we use on Yahoo, but I'm hoping with all this extra info it might make for some interesting drafting strategies.

Only downside is, since I'm pulling directly from the NHL's database, it only lists players' primary position and faceoff percentage (as opposed to faceoff totals).

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I will generate the Available Players list on Wednesday after the Wood Chipper deadline has passed. It'll have way more stats than we use on Yahoo, but I'm hoping with all this extra info it might make for some interesting drafting strategies.

Only downside is, since I'm pulling directly from the NHL's database, it only lists players' primary position and faceoff percentage (as opposed to faceoff totals).

There are no faceoff stats but i noticed that rotowire lets you download an excel spreadsheet with stats.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary

Thanks in advance for all this hard work :) You the real MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad