CFHF Fantasy League Part XXXII - Congratulations Horseheads and Kanye! P.D. May 1, M.D. July 1

GMOTY

• InfinityIggy

• Johnny Hoxville

• Kanye

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
james-duthie.jpg

"It's always great to get insight into the inner workings of the league. Thanks for this interview Anglesmith, and good luck today. Perhaps I will be talking to you again shortly. Any final remarks to your fans?"
"Yeah, we want to say hi to the fans at the draft party in Lupulopolis. Hopefully we've got a long wait ahead of us to know where we're picking. Thank you to the fans for their patience through this year. We're going to bring that Cup where it belongs!"

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
TSN-APOLOGY.png

"An interesting result Bill. I think GM Deebz has to be happy picking 5th in this deep draft. The important note here is that Intangibles seems to have moved up. Only four teams remain: Pingu H.C., Raging Monsoons, Peppering Angus, and Intangibles. Who will get the coveted 1st pick? That answer and more after this message..."

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
"Getting a top 3 pick was the only thing I had looking forward to for this dismal season. Nothing has gone right this year for the Peppering Angus. We're looking forward to pushing the reset button in the off season and hopefully we can get back into the playoffs next year.

We just need to focus on our game, play a full 60 minutes, put more pucks to the net, and come up with better hockey cliches."

Reactions: InfinityIggy

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
"Getting a top 3 pick was the only thing I had looking forward to for this dismal season. Nothing has gone right this year for the Peppering Angus. We're looking forward to pushing the reset button in the off season and hopefully we can get back into the playoffs next year."

ZbuTqXn.png

"It's certainly been a tough year for the Angus. We have seen a lot of crazy picks at the draft in years past though, so it's always hard to say who might be on the board at #4. We will be back in just a bit to announce the #3 pick."

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
To the guys more knowledgeable on prospects, where are the "shelves" in this year's draft? My understanding is that Dahlin is the clear #1, but how many guys are in the conversation for the next tier?

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
To the guys more knowledgeable on prospects, where are the "shelves" in this year's draft? My understanding is that Dahlin is the clear #1, but how many guys are in the conversation for the next tier?

I'd put Svechnikov and Zadina in their own tier with a slight edge to Svechnikov. Then the next tier would basically be all D with Hughes and Boqvist as gambles but potentially elite players. It could be a while for the 3rd F to go after #3.

Reactions: Anglesmith
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad