CFHF Fantasy League Part XVI: Final Keeper DUE TODAY (FRIDAY 11:59pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys seriously, JVR and Letang could be had for very cheap. Letang is a top 5 scoring dman every year, if you're looking to upgrade your final keeper spot hit me up with a message and lets get this done. I'm not holding any of these guys for ransom, their quality players, best offer gets them.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Guys seriously, JVR and Letang could be had for very cheap. Letang is a top 5 scoring dman every year, if you're looking to upgrade your final keeper spot hit me up with a message and lets get this done. I'm not holding any of these guys for ransom, their quality players, best offer gets them.
I will give you Stoll for both!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I will give you Stoll for both!

SmGFdiY.gif

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
looking to potentially upgrade a keeper heres my list of keepers

Pominville
Bozak
Thornton
Byfuglien
Subban
Ladd
Price
Johansen
Duchene
Schenn

if you got someone you need gone right now that could push one of those players out of keeper realm hit me up im happy going forward with them but if there is a better option out there im willing to listen also willing to listen on offers for said keepers also but dont expect them to be given

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just to be clear, Savoie16, the only player that can be pushed out of your keepers is the one you didn't protect at the last deadline (Bozak). If you trade a guy you already "kept," then you will be down one player going forward.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Just to be clear, Savoie16, the only player that can be pushed out of your keepers is the one you didn't protect at the last deadline (Bozak). If you trade a guy you already "kept," then you will be down one player going forward.

So if I were to make a deal sending one of my existing keepers away, I would then be only to keep 8 players?

Please clarify, I thought we were free to deal any of our players now and then submit a list of 9 players?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So if I were to make a deal sending one of my existing keepers away, I would then be only to keep 8 players?

Please clarify, I thought we were free to deal any of our players now and then submit a list of 9 players?

Nope. It was 8 keepers, then the expansion deadline, then one more keeper. It's written that way in the OP rules, too.

So yes, if you were to deal away an existing keeper right now, you'd be short a keeper.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This Expansion Process is a lot more complicated and weird than we were giving credit for when we were designing the process. It would've been a lot smarter on our part just to freeze trades right from the first keeper deadline through to the last one.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina

in that light if someone can beat Bozak let me know :laugh: good thing im content with my top 9 even Bozak im very happy with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad